Red Route Tubing
- Full lunch
- Safety Guides
- Scenic Forest Drive
- Safety Equipment and specialized river tubes
- Refreshments before, during and after the tour
- Park entrance fees to Plaatbos & Goesa Nature Reserves & Tsitsikamma National Park
- Shoes fit for walking through a rocky river bed (you can buy or rent booties from us too)
- Cap is a good idea (you can also buy one of ours)
- Sun screen
- Towel (limited towels available)
This is where Tsitsikamma Adventures began!
The delicate negotiation with the phenomenal Storms River Gorge takes you on an unforgettable downstream journey to Tsitsikamma National Park and the Storms River Mouth Suspension Bridges.
Fully kitted with specialised equipment and guided by local expert guides, the Red Route tubing adventure delivers the complete Package with consideration to your appetite - lunch included and experience not needed.
With all the highlights including the Goesa forest, Witteklip & Storms River confluence Bat Cave and optional cliff and tube jumps, this unforgettable experience will elevate your relationship with Nature whilst having all the fun.
If you're adventure hungry this is you!
Footwear for hire and sale
Booties @ R150/day
Cheapy shoes R150
donate after or wear to the ball
Duration & Trip Times:
- 4.5hrs on river 6hrs total
- 08h00 - 14h00 available online
- 09h00 - 15h00 bookable by phone
- 10h00 - 16h00 bookable by phone
- 11h00 - 17h00 bookable by phone
Engage our environment get to know demographics, history and culture of the Tsitsikamma... maybe even learn a traditional african song..? while you explore, remote unique and exquisite, Tsitsikamma scenery.